Whirling Strike: This skill is now a whirl finisher. Tsunami Slash: This skill is now a whirl finisher. Harpoon Pull: This skill is now a projectile finisher.
Don't think the above is relevant for PvP. Maybe hot-join but frankly who wants to play that!
- Fear Me: Updated the tooltip to correctly state the range of the skill.
Useful to know the range. That's about it.
- Hammer Shock: This skill can now be used while moving.
Pretty awesome change as this can now be used better to chase people and also aim it properly.
- Fast Hands: Fixed an issue where the trait did not affect the first weapon swap.
This was an incredibly annoying bug and I'm glad it's fixed as my double double build needs it!
- Desperate Power: Now deals 20% extra damage instead of 10%.
I've never personally used this, but know people that swear by it. Will be nice if you use frenzy/endure pain when you drop that low to have a damage boost off madness.
- Last Stand: This now properly breaks stun when it triggers.
Finally. Think that's all that needs to be said. This bug has been a pain in the arse for ages. Makes a good trait a great trait as it always should have been!
- Furious Reaction: Now triggers at 10% damage instead of 20 and also gives 10 seconds of vigor along with the 10 seconds of fury.
Ten percent health is a bit late, and the 10 seconds of vigor doesn't really balance this loss out. Got a lot of other ways to get Fury on the warrior so best left alone.
- Berserker’s Might: Decreased might stacks required from six to five.
Stacking might has never been a problem really. However, this means that the Versatile Power + Sigil of Battle will pretty much trigger this bad boy. Nice.
- Increased the velocity of arrows fired from Longbow skills by 30%.
Some much needed love for a weapon that is essentially useless in PvP.
- Triple Chop: Changed the timing so that players can no longer cancel their own skill combo accidentally.
I've never had this problem, but the forums are alive with the sound (of music?) of people bitching about this, so well done ANet for listening and sorting.
- Healing Surge: Healing surge now heals based on current adrenaline level, and then grants a full bar of adrenaline.
Good buff to this underused heal. Almost everyone I talk to goes for Mending. I go for the Signet at the moment because I'm a loose cannon.... but this is my favorite heal as I am a fan of 100% adrenaline builds.
Make of this what you will!
Wednesday, 19 December 2012
December 15th Patch Notes
This is just how the patch notes effect a warrior focused on PvP.
Posted by Papaganoosh at 16:33